Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome To My New Blog

Welcome to my newest blog. I am an Avon Sales Rep, and I love my job! Most of Avon's products are absolutely great and I love using them, but during my time with them I have run across a few things I didn't like. I am always honest with my customers when they ask what I think of certain products, and I wanted to share some of my reviews with all of you out there in cyber space, in case there is something you just aren't sure of. I figure honesty is always the best policy - even if the product 'honestly' just didn't cut it.

Most products have been reviewed by myself - and some have been reviewed by my customers ( who can be brutally honest at times ! ) I hope you find these product reviews & tips helpful in some way. I will rate each product on a scale of 1-10 which will factor in things such as pricing, fragrance, and most of all does it do as it claims ??

Feel free to post your own product opinions at any time - I would love to add them !

If you would like to have a look at the current Avon brochure and pricing you can visit www.interavon.ca/shasta.stokes

1 comment:

  1. This a fantastic idea! I just started selling Avon back in March and am enjoying it. In trying to bring more info to my customers I've been searching out product reviews, especially on blogs as I find they tend to be more informative. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog and occasionally share some of your reviews on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Avon-with-Nicolle/378247432223977

    ReplyDelete