Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review : Avon Derma Full Facial Filling Serum


Product Review


Avon Derma Full Facial Filling Serum
This is a fairly new Avon product that you have probably seen advertised on television by now. It claims to fill and plump your skin and improve the overall appearance. Priced at $60 - it is not cheap but read on...
I have sold more of these than I expected ( I thought they were priced high at first ). This is a serum, so it is a much more concentrated version than a cream. All customers who have tried this product so far have done nothing but rave about how great it is. One of my ladies was a Lancome addict before trying this and has now completely switched all of her skincare to Avon products. After just a day of using it she claimed she could see a difference. The only thing to note is that this product does not moisturize so in addition to using this if you have drier skin it is a good idea to pair this with a moisturizer ( the top selling line that I would recommend is Anew by Avon ). If you have wrinkles or would like to improve the clarity of your skin this is a great choice !
I am giving this product a good review it just loses one point for the price ( come on Avon - please put it on sale soon !! My customers are running low... ) I rate this item 9/10 !

No comments:

Post a Comment