Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review : Avon Solutions Lighten Up Plus Eye Cream

Product Review


Avon Solutions Lighten Up Plus Eye Cream

This is a product that I purchased for myself. I have two children who keep me very busy and whom I love dearly but since I am generally lacking in the sleep department I now sport lovely bags under my eyes. So I thought I would give this a try. It is priced at $20 but sometimes goes on sale for around $9.95.

All I can say about this product is that it is 'fine'. It does give a good bit of moisture under the eyes, but I can honestly say that I did not see any kind of improvement to the bags and I used it for about a month ( morning and night ). Now that could be related to the lack of sleep I guess...but I was still not overjoyed with the product.

I am rating this eye cream a 7/10. It is good for moisture, but did nothing to lighten the bags under my eyes. Alas..I will still have to continue my search for a good eye cream....

No comments:

Post a Comment