Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review : Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color

Product Review

Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color

This product is actually one of my top selling items. It is regularly priced at $7.99, but many times can be as cheap as $2.95 ! I can honestly say I have never had anyone return one of these, they come in a great array of colors and add such a nice glossy shine to lips. The best part of this product ( besides the price ) is that it is not sticky ! My personal favorite color is the Berry Cool, but there are a tonne of other great ones ! This lip gloss is one of my absolute favorite Avon items !

I rate this product a 10/10 - based on price & quality of the product. It is a really a must have item.

You can see this item at www.interavon.ca/shasta.stokes while flipping through the online brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment