Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review : Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover


Product Review


Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

This products best feature is absolutely the price - it is regularly $3.99 but the odd time it goes on sale for $0.99 !

I have personally used this product. It does a good job of removing the makeup, but in my opinion it is not one of Avon's better items. It is a lotion and if it gets into your eyes it really stings - I also found it to be a bit goopy for me - I prefer a water based eye makeup remover. Hopefully Avon will come out with one soon. That being said - this is still one of my top sellers, so someone out there does love it.

I rate this product a 6/10 - just based on my own opinion. The price is great but it is not my favorite Avon item by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment