Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review : Avon Spectra Lash Mascara

Product Review







Avon Spectra Lash Mascara


This product is regularly priced at $13.99, but goes on sale from time to time for around $6.99. I have personally been using this item for the past few months ( since it first came out ), as well as many of my customers. This mascara is kind of neat because it has a dial on the bottom - where you can choose the fullness you want ( goes from 1-3 ), I am always a 3 because my lashes are very thin. But I think for a casual look 1 would be great ! I like this mascara mainly because of the wand - it is nice and plump and plumps the lashes fairly well without many clumps. I have also noticed that there is no flaking during the day, so the color does last well.


Between my review and some of my customers reviews I would give this mascara a 8.5/10 - the only thing that it loses points for in my opinion is that it is not waterproof. A great overall product though, especially considering the price !

No comments:

Post a Comment