Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review : Avon Magix Tinted Face Perfector

Product Review

Avon Magix Tinted Face Perfector ( Cover Up )

This is a product that I am now officially addicted to. It is priced at $15.99. I have very sensitive skin so I am always nervous about using anything new on my face, however this one proved to be worth the risk. It comes in 5 different shades. The thing I like most about this is that it doesn't feel caked on like some other cream foundations I have tried. Its nice and light but still has pretty good coverage - and the color I picked was very close to my skintone, so it looks natural.

I am giving this product a 9/10 - it loses one point because of the price - I would only buy it on sale ( which it is right now for $12.99 - www.interavon.ca/shasta.stokes )

No comments:

Post a Comment